Friday, November 20, 2015

Muffet - Undertale



Muffet makeup test!

I was actually dared to do this makeup from someone on instagram, haha. I won't make a full cosplay of Muffet because she's pretty much as far from my preferable characters as they come, being all cutsey and loli like. I'll stick with my monster fish waifu.

Quickly sculpted her eyes in doll clay, painted with black nail polish and varnish. They are attached with pros-aide! It's a shame my makeup looks really white in these pics because I tried SO HARD to mix a good violet and it really turned out nice, but the photos ruined it lol.

I made a video makeup tutorial for this lady as well, it will be up in a few days!

2 comments:

  1. I really love the way you did your make-up for her, I'm actually wanting to cosplay as her at a convention later this year and was finding ideas when I came across this :) I wish i had black sclera contacts they just make it look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool!
    I love how you did the scaly effect! How did you do it, by the way? :)
    I've been thinking about doing some merman/sea creature look someday and I'm stuck on figuring out a cool way to make the skin appear to have scales

    Harley Quinn Cosplay Costumes

    Young Justice League Cosplay Costumes

    ReplyDelete