Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Steven Universe Makeup Tutorials Videos

Yo peeps!

I figured I'd gather my Steven Universe makeup-tutorials in one post, for simplicity.
They're all uploaded on YouTube, and I have several other makeup tutorials on my channel, just not related to SU! Check them out if you're bored!


Ruby and Sapphire makeup tutorial

SONG IS;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0GqD...
(Shut up and fuse with me, by Perfectly Vindictive)

YES I know Ruby's wig is read and it's not supposed to be, haha. 
Both wigs are a bit unfitting, but it's what I had at home! 
Could have also used some contacts for Ruby, but same as before, didn't have any good ones at home :P




Lapis Lazuli makeup tutorial

Wig looks a lil freaky here, haha, but I fixed it afterwards!
Song: 80's Rock Steven Universe - Lapis Lazuli Extended Cover by Cyril the Wolf
PLEASE check out the genius behind this song, I love it so much!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNmo...





Malachite makeup tutorial

First song is Malachite's theme from the show
Second song is Bubble Pop by Hyuna
Third song is Hermione by Pogo :)

I used a regular white, long with with bangs as base. Not optimal, but what I had at home. Then I styled it using hairspray and a hair dryer.

Where did you get your eyeshadow palette?
I don't remember the store sadly, but it's from eBay!





Is there any other makeup tutorial (Steven Universe or other) that you'd want me to make? Let me know! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment