Monday, March 23, 2015

Mad Moxxi Makeup test


Mad Moxxi - Borderlands 2


BOOBS. Hah, got your attention! No but seriously, there is some serious boob magic going on here, because I DO NOT possess the amazing bewbs of Mad Moxxi. Makeup and super bras, I tell you.
Completely spontaneous closet-makeup test, felt like I needed more Borderlands happening in my life right now. Moxxi is a total babe and I since revealing cosplays aren't really what I usually do, I wanted to try it out because why the hell not. With Militarystuck Eridan's hat to add the extra unf, of course. Eridan's after all the hottest of them all <3


Quick run through; 

Makeup base; White face paint. Simple as that.

Contouring: Not much, some light grey to controur the cheekbones and temples. 

Eyes: Pink eyeshadow on lids with a touch of white in the center for a glowy feel. Bronze roughe for the shading up towards the eyebrows.

Lips: Red lipstick as base. Dark purple eyeshadow in each mouth corner, blended into the red. The white glow on the lower lip is just a bit dabbed on white eyeliner.

Cheeks; Light pink roughe. Decided on going for a more blended look rather than her iconic red dots. 

Boobs: Two bras, two rolled up socks and hecka lot contouring and shadowing!

Will see if I finishe this cosplay in the future, maybe <3



No comments:

Post a Comment