Thursday, June 22, 2017

ZAFUL Coat Review



Hello loves!

Summer is in the air, and it's time to review some summer outfits! I'm gonna jump straight into it with this lovely black thin coat from Zaful.com 

I'm a sucker for long coats, I said it. But problem is I can rarely use them in the summer because they're soooo warm. Which is why this one made me so happy, because it's very thin and perfect for summer weather!



The picture above is from Zaful's website, and as you can see it's a long trench coat with a tailcoat, long arms and a suit-like collar. It's made out of  polyester and weighs practically nothing. The current prize is at $30, but sadly it's all sold out at the moment, hoping it will restock soon though!

Details and quality
Not a big shocker, I'm completely in love with this jacket. I've been working with Zaful for some time now, and they never cease to amaze me with the quality of their product. The coat is extremely well fitted for summer days, I't's breezy, airy and perfect for both covering from the sun and those chilly summer evenings. It's so light weight it almost feels like not wearing any coat at all!
The coat comes in one color - black, and comes in sizes XS to 2XL!

The garment is per usual very well made. I've been using mine for weeks now and I have nothing bad to say about it really. I got my coat in size XL because I wanted it to be long. This sadly made it way too big over the shoulders, but I was very satisfied with the length haha! That's what I get for being 180 tall :P 


As usual, Zaful has been absolutely lovely to work with, answering all my questions and delivering everything well packaged and neatly folded. I strongly recommend you to check out their store, the prizes are really great and you recieve quality products every time. 

Contact:
Check out ZAFUL at their website, or any of their social medias!

Thank you so much for reading!







1 comment: