Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Pinky Paradise Mesh Contacts Review

Hello people!
Hope you all had a great Halloween, I sure did!

Before Halloween I got the opportunity to make a Halloween transformation video for Pinkyparadise.com, using any of their contact lenses. Since I'm always a sucker for crazy and odd lenses, the choice wasn't difficult!


Since I am still stuck in my Steven Universe-phase, I wanted to combine my Halloween look with one of the characters form this amazing tv-show. Which is why I decided to do my own take on Lapis Lazuli, in her cracked gem form!

My idea was basically that it would have been really cool if her physical form reflected her cracked gem (or even her mirror form??).

As always, I made a video tutorial on this look and you can find it here;


Info about the contacts;

Name: Princess Pinky Cosplay White Mesh (With Prescription)
Prescription: Yes
Diameter: 14,5mm
Water content: 38%
Base curve: 8.6mm


The contacts are super comfortable and fits me well. Since they have a mesh layer, my vision is slightly blurry while I'm wearing them. This is nothing that can be avoided with contacts like these though. I'm super satisfied with my contacts and highly recommend you to get them if you want a similar look!


No comments:

Post a Comment